- Course materials are provided one month prior to your course date in order for you to learn the theory before you attend.
- Training by Rita RGN Independent Nurse Prescriber with 19 years experience of running an established and successful aesthetic clinic
- Our model database provides models for your foundation courses (not mannequins)
- Post-training support is provided by Rita your trainer on a daily basis.
- Support is also provided with a dedicated closed group page on Facebook.
- We are an essential Curriculum SaveFace Training Provider
- Access to DMP for our delegates studying for V300
- Recognised Training Provider by Hamilton Fraser Insurance and Cosmetic Insure
- CPD Certified Courses
- Small class sizes of 6 delegates maximising learning and retention of knowledge
Which Course Is Right If You Are New To Aesthetics?
For The More Experienced
We recommend the Foundation Wrinkle Reduction (for fine lines & wrinkles); Foundation Dermal Fillers Course (nasolabial lines, oral commisures & lip volume); Complications in Non Surgical Aesthetics and Skin Rejuvenation courses to commence with your training.
This provides a good portfolio for your business..
We suggest the Advanced Dermal Filler Course I (includes cheeks, jawline, volume & hand rejuvenation), Advanced Dermal Filler II (includes tear trough & temple treatment), Advanced Wrinkle Reduction (includes neck, jawline, TMJ, hyperhidrosis & migraine; Lip Sculpting Masterclass (techniques include Russion lips); Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Masterclass, Skinboosters, Aquagold and Intralipotherapy to broaden your technical expertise offering clients more choice. Refresher Courses are also available to our delegates.
Administrative & Practical Support
Course material is provided one month before your training date in preparation for your course in order for you to familiarise yourself with the course content. On the day, we supply foundation delegates a comprehensive information pack that includes guidance for each delegate to proceed in their practice.
Models are provided for your practical assessment sessions for the foundation courses. We also offer the opportunity to be a model yourself in order to experience the treatment. You need a model for the advanced courses.
- Training in the latest and most relevant techniques with leading manufacturer's products e.g. Galderma, Allergan etc
- Hands-on training with professional supervision
- In-depth training of handling complications and relevant protocols
- Provision of emergency kit, starter kits & products (optional purchase)
- Attendance of product specialists on certain courses
- Enthusiastic, friendly and dynamic learning environment
- FREE support material to enable you to establish a safe, competent aesthetic practice
- Guidance on taking clients photographs for 'before & after' treatment
- All aspects of opening pharmacy accounts, obtaining insurance, and how to become members of BACN and CRS.
- Lunch and refreshments are included throughout the day
- Easy access to M4/5 and Temple Meads Train Station to training venue with free designated parking for our delegates.
You must be a registered medical professional e.g. Doctor, Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Pharmacist, Paramedic, OPD, Hygienist with an active registration with a professional body.
If in doubt please see our FAQ. NB: You must attend an introductory course before you attend an advanced course with us, otherwise proof of basic training is required.
Please discuss if you have any questions as to the suitability of a course.
Our policy is to provide premium, relevant and practical training that is transferable to everyday clinical practice that also meets the high quality and standards required by the profession. Continuous support ensures delegates have the knowledge and confidence to succeed.
We are a member of the Continued Professional Development Certification Service (CPD) and all our courses are approved and accredited by them. We are a SaveFace certified 'Essential Training Curriculum Certified Training Provider. Our training is recognised by Hamilton Fraser and Cosmetic Insure leading aesthetic insurers.
TRAINING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Approved By Leading Aesthetic Insurers
DejaVu Aesthetic Training Academy (D.A.T.A) courses are designed to meet the requirements to establish your new business in the aesthetics industry and for practitioners who wish to broaden their knowledge and expertise to enhance their existing clinic.
Courses are approved and accredited by the CPD Certification Service and recognised by Hamilton Fraser and Cosmetic Insure, leading aesthetic insurers. We are an Essential Training Curriculum Certified Training Provider with Save Face.
WHY TRAIN WITH D.A.T.A?
Hands On Training With Professional Supervision
Open Mon To Fri 9.30am - 5.30pm
Payment plans are available in 3 monthly
installments with the balance paid one
calander month before your course date
Deja Vu Aesthetic Training Academy Ltd
Company No: 09813823
Vat No: 284 7658 50
We accept all major debit and credit
cards and Paypal for model treatments
OUR TRAINING POLICY
We Only Train Medical Professionals
Inbound Media Solutions
Clinical Director & Lead Trainer