Terms & Conditions
Changes, Cancellations & Non Payment
- Cancellation incurs a loss of deposit (up to one month before full payment is due)
- Monies are non-refundable, however delegates may attend the next training session of the same course or transfer to an available different course
- Once the course material is sent to you (at any time) before the course date, refunds are not permitted. However, you will be able to attend the next available training session of the same course.
- If payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to release the training place.
- A minimum of 4 delegates are required per teaching session in order for the class to take place, if the number of delegates is less we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- Deja Vu Training Academy Ltd is not responsible for any costs incurred for accommodation, travel or other costs that have been booked in advance.
NB: Your course is not confirmed until full payment is received.
- A certificate of attendance is awarded following the teaching session. The delegate is not permitted to make changes to, or use the certificate in a misleading way.
- Where the trainer deems the delegate on an injectable course to require further practice, the said delegate has the opportunity to book a further practical session at a 50% discount.
- Where the trainer deems the delegate to be incompetent with a needle the delegate will not be allowed to finish the practical training and will not receive a certificate. They will not be permitted to attend any other course we offer and are not eligible for a refund. Deja Vu Aesthetics Training Academy Ltd may deem it necessary to refer this delegate to their relevant professional body.